Regarding the commercial version of the control...
I would like to use active widgets in developing an enterprise application for my company( Suntec Business Solutions Pvt Ltd. CMM L5 ), and I am rightnow evaluating the features and functionalities of the control.
While evaluation, I got into a problem which I have listed below...
Pl. help me in solving this...
1. Regarding the setXML and setRows method. I would like to know whether I can use the setRows property by specifying an XPath in my XML, which I am loading using the setXML method. I tried doing the same, But I am afraid its not working... I can get the control to work with setRows, If I am loading the XML using setURL method.
2. I have two grids in my page, and I would like to know, Is it possible to hide a grid, and at the same time, the grid below should occupy the space which was taken by the first grid.
Once these two problems are over, I'l would like to know the commercial terms, like
1. Would I be getting 24 x 7 technical support ?
2. Can I get more documentation on the methods used ?
3. If I buy the commercial version, Would I be getting the patches and further releases for free ?
4. After buying the control, Will I be getting the tree and other controls which are there in the roadmap ?
Expecting a reply...
Thanks and Regards