I have it all ready!!!
I would like to tell you all that I already have all the necessary widgets ready, based on the QT widgets. unfortunately the code is copyrighted by the company I work on. ItÂ´s all JS based. Data can be accessed by any language you choose.
Here is a list of the current working widgets we have
- Listview (my proud) - is a grid and treeview in one.
- ListviewItem - is a row in the ListView. These makes it possible to make a treeview, since a ListView can have as children others ListviewItems. Each listviewitem have cells and those cells can have any kind of objects (checkbox, listbox, etc)
- Menu - right click menu for everything
- MenuItem - can be a text item with an icon and action or any other object.
- Listbox and Combobox - They do have icons inside, not like HTML widgets, and may also have its own menus.
Anyway, there are a lot more. The are full compatible with IE and Netscape/Mozilla. In the very beginning they were compatible with others too, but since they got too much advanced, they stopped working :-(
Well, in the future I intend to make a more advanced version and release it for free, but support must be payed ;-)
Can tell you much more. I just would like to suggest you all to use an already made widget library as base, since it will help you a lot to avoid mistakes on the design. I did it and it works great.
A demo of the interface I'm working on will be avaliable soon. I will let you know.