Example JSCalendar as AW Combo Popup
This is a simple example, and I worked a while proving the concept to myself, so someone else can expand these functions. (SHOULDN'T BE NECESSARY... the docs explain the functions.)
I just wanted to post so someone else could have an IDEA on where to start. The key is my variable called self....
(0) Include your calendar.js files AFTER the AW files.
(1) First set self=this (this being the Combo control)
(1b) Then, the onSelect sets the date with self.setControlText(date).
(2) Next, make sure to destroy the calendar in the onClose function.
(3) Create your calendar using the constructor. Set it up as per docs. I don't like the setup helper js because it is yet ANOTHER file to include. I'd rather comb docs until i find the constructor, as I did below.
(4) Immediately show the calendar...
(5) return a blank AW.HTML.DIV (so no errors come from the popup)
That's really it.....